Call +65 6338 8113
GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. opened its Representative Office in Jakarta, Indonesia in 1992.
Organization and Main Business
The Indonesia Representative Office of GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. is part of GEA Process Engineering Division of GEA Group AG, Bochum, Germany. GEA Process Engineering Division is represented in more than 40 countries and has about 4000 employees worldwide. GEA is one of the leading stock-listed industrial groups in Germany.
The main activities of GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. are Sales, Engineering, and Installation of:
● Liquid Processing Plants
● Dryers - Spray Dryers, Fluid Bed Dryers, Swirl Fluidizers
● Complete Process Lines
● Plant overhauls / rebuilds / modifications
● Spare Parts
for the food, dairy, beverage, and chemical industries in southeast Asia.
GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. daily operation is controlled through three Business Units: Liquid, Powder, and After Sales. Each Business Unit has oversight of specific areas of GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. technology and delivery program as described below:
Liquid Business Unit
Liquid Processing Systems for the food, dairy, brewery, and beverage markets including:
● Mixers and Blenders
● UHT/Heat Treatment
● GEA Procomac Blow-fill and Aseptic Filling Lines
● GEA Diessel Inline Blending Systems
● Membrane Filtration Systems
Powder Business Unit
Powder Processing Systems for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and chemical markets including:
● Dryers including Spray Dryers, Fluid Bed Dryers, Swirl Fluidizers
● Spray Coolers
● GEA Colby Powder Transport, Blending, and Packaging Systems
● GEA Avapac Packaging Systems
After Sales Business Unit
Full technical service and spare parts. GEA Process Engineering Pte. Ltd. offers:
● Key component repair and overhaul service
● Plant operating and capacity upgrades
● Preventive maintenance program
● Safety audits
to reduce non-scheduled downtime, improve safety, maximize efficiency, enhance performance, and extend plant operating life.